Ocala Periodontics & Dental Implants –
Our goal here at Ocala Periodontics & Dental Implants is to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible. We have always gone above and beyond in the realm of infection control, and the current pandemic reinforces our goal to keep on pushing forward. When you visit our office, whether it is for the first time, or you are returning to see us again, you will notice a few of the protections we have in place to keep everyone safe.
– We are implementing a new policy regarding patient appointments. All patients are advised to call or text our office to let us know you have arrived. We will call or text you back when we are ready to bring you back into the treatment room. The goal of this policy is to minimize contact between patients in the waiting area.
– We ask that all patients come to the appointment alone if possible. If somebody must come with you, they are required to either wait in the treatment room or in the car.
– Our waiting area now has limited seating, set six feet apart. We also have had glass barriers installed at the check-in and check-out areas, as well as increased the length of appointment times to minimize the number of patients in our office at any one time.
– We have moved to online patient registration (contact us), although a physical form is still available if needed.
– We will be completing a COVID-19 screening, including questions related to recent travel and symptoms. We will also be completing temperature and oxygen saturation checks on every patient.
– We have used a medical grade 6-stage air filtration system from Surgically Clean Air for the past two years. As part of its multi-filtration system, these devices utilize UV-C light, which is known to kill active virus particles. We now have units from Surgically Clean Air in all treatment rooms to quickly turn over the air between patients. These units have hands free operation to prevent cross contamination. Read more at https://surgicallycleanair.com/jade/
– We are using High Volume Evacuation (HVE) for all aerosol generating procedures. HVE has been shown to remove more than 90% of aerosol particles from the air.
– For anyone who has been to our office before, the Urgent Care Clinic on the first floor near the main entrance of our building is closed until further notice.
We thank you for your understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call or text us at (352) 229-8686, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org